Promotion’s General Terms and Conditions
“JAMAICA REGGAE SUMFEST 2018” (the “Promotion”)
Below are the Terms and Conditions under which the promotional activity JAMAICA REGGAE SUMFEST 2018 (hereinafter “the Promotion”) will be developed and carried out. The persons wishing to participate (hereinafter “The Participant”) recognize and accept that the development and execution of the Promotion will be subject solely and exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is organized exclusively by DOWNSOUND ENTERTAINMENT (“the Organizer”), located in 22 BELMONT ROAD, KINGSTON 5, JAMAICA and is sponsored by Mastercard International Incorporated (“Mastercard”). The Organizer is solely and exclusively responsible for organizing the Promotion and offering the discount related to the Promotion.
The following discounts will be provided to Participants who comply with these Terms and Conditions as part of the Promotion: Consumers who purchase General Admission or VIP tickets with their valid prepaid or credit Mastercard cards at specific physical merchant locations: will receive a 20% discount on their tickers. Offer while supplies last, and benefit will be given on a first come first served basis. There are 307 General Admission tickets and 146 VIP tickets for Friday July 20th, and same quantities for Saturday July 21st, 2018.
The Promotion is valid during the promotion period which begins at 12:00 am on June 4th 2018 and ends at while supplies last on 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
FIRST: PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Individuals may participate in the Promotion if they comply with all of the following:
1. They possess a valid and active Mastercard prepaid or credit card that has been issued in Jamaica
2. They charge all services/products consumed/purchased from Organizer to the above mentioned Mastercard card(s)
3. They accept these Terms and Conditions
SECOND: ACCESS TO THE DISCOUNT
To access the discount which is the subject of this Promotion each Participant must: Mastercard prepaid and/or credit cardholders will have to pruchase their tickets with their valid Mastercard card at any of the 11 official SumFest physical locations in Kingston
Jamaica: 920 tickets from the begining of the promotional period while supplies last. Merchant locations were participants can redeem the discount listed below:
Fontana Pharmacy: Barbican Square, Kingston, Jamaica
Fontana Pharmacy: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Fontana Pharmacy: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Sovereign Centre, Kingston, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Halfway Tree, Kingston, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Manor Park, Kingston, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Portmore, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Rapid True Value: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Pier 1: Montego Bay, Jamaica
THIRD: PROMOTION LIMITS
• Valid Merchant locations will all have 310 General Admission tickets and 150 VIP tickets for Friday July 21st, 2018 Sumfest date as well as 310 General Admission tickets and 150 VIP tickets for Saturday, July 22nd, 2018 Sumfest date. All tickets will be distributed on a first come first served basis while supplies last.
Ticket costs will be as follows: Friday July 20th: JD $5,400 General Admission, and JD $8200 for VIP. For Saturday July 21st, 2018: JD $ 6,000 General Admission, and JD $ 9100 for VIP.
The limit of ticket purchases per Mastercard card are as follows: A maximum of two (2) tickets (General Admission) and two (2) VIP tickets for either July 20th, 2018 or July 21st, 2018 could be purchased per valid Mastercard credit or debit card issued in Jamaica. Participant will be asked to show valid identification at the merchant point of sale to validate card ownership.
• Promotion only valid for the city of Kingston, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay and Portmore.
FOURTH: CONSUMERS UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE
The following individuals cannot participate in the Promotion: You can’t participate in the Promotion if you are a Mastercard employee or the organizer’s employee.
FIFTH: ILLICIT OR FRAUDULENT OPERATIONS AGAINST PROMOTION
The Organizer reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, invalidate any and all participation of any Participant, if the Organizer considers that the Participant has tried, or has effectively managed, to unlawfully or fraudulently manipulate the administration, security, equity and due execution of the Promotion.
SIXTH: OTHER LEGAL ISSUES
1. The discount which is the subject of this Promotion is personal and non-transferable.
2. This Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and / or promotions and is not redeemable for cash.
3. The Organizer is exclusively and directly responsible to the Participants for the quality of the products and / or services, as well as for compliance with all existing standards (during the Promotion Period) related to production, standards of health, marketing and use of the products / services that are the object of the Promotion. Mastercard does not provide any product and / or service, nor is responsible for the products or services that are the object of the Promotion, nor for human, technical or computer errors that cause the discount of this Promotion not to be received.
4. Neither Mastercard, nor its designees, nor assignees, nor any of their respective directors, employees, representatives and / or agents, will be liable for damages that are totally or partially due, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance of the products or services offered by the Organizer, including physical, mental or patrimonial damage, serious bodily injury or death.
5. By participating, it will be understood that the Participants have accepted these Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
6. These Terms and Conditions will be valid before the Organizer, independently of the proposals, offers and / or communications from the issuing banks, as well as third parties, directly related to these Terms and Conditions.
7. Mastercard will not be collecting any data during this promotional period. Organizer is not collecting any data either. The promotion will be granted to participants (while supplies last)
SEVENTH: MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To the extent permitted by the Jamaica legislation and if necessary, and / or at the discretion of the Organizer, the Organizer reserves the right to extend and / or clarify the scope of these Terms and Conditions, and / or any of the procedures, which will be communicated through the social networks and the Promotion website.
EIGHT: AREA OF THE PROMOTION: Kingston, Montego Bay, Portmore and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
NINTH: APPLICABLE LAW
Participants acknowledge and agree that the applicable law of any dispute arising in relation to the activity will be that of in Jamaica and waives its right to initiate any type of claim in another jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions are available for consultation during the Promotion Period at www.reggaesumfest.com